1 August, 2017
Fried Almond Chicken TendersPosted in : Poultry on by : admin
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 4 cup vegetable oil
Place cracker crumbs, almonds, cheese, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper in food processor container; pulse 20 seconds. Transfer to a medium bowl.
Coat chicken with egg whites then dip in the cracker mixture. Place on a clean plate.
Heat oil in a deep skillet to 350F. (around 170C)
Add chicken in batches to the hot oil. Fry 30 to 45 seconds or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Go to top of Fried Almond Chicken Tenders Recipe
Go to Easy Chicken Recipess
Go to Recipes Mania Home Page