The staff at Recipes Mania has put together an extensive list of recipes that you will enjoy cooking and eating. Although we try not to declare certain foods as evil, we do admit that some are better than others. A balanced diet of nutritious and delicious foods is the best way to eat. If you prepare meals that are healthy but do not taste good, who will eat them? If they are tasty but unhealthy, who should eat them? Dining with friends and family is a wonderful activity that can bring everyone closer. It is the moment in the busy day when you can shut of the cell phone and TV and focus on each other as well as the meal. We hope you will find the recipes that fit your lifestyle and we hope your lifestyle is one of eating healthy and exercising. They go hand in hand.
Why It Is Important to Cook Your Own Meals
Reasons (perhaps excuses) you do not cook.
• Don’t have time.
• Don’t know how.
• Too much work washing pots, pans and dishes.
• It is so easy to microwave a frozen dinner and some of them taste pretty good.
Benefits of cooking.
• Eat well and feel better.
• Cooking is creative and fun.
• Fresher ingredients. You know when and where they were purchased.
• Spend less money, even less than at a fast-food restaurant.
• Less salt, sugar, and fat than processed foods or restaurants meals.
• Better tasting and you can tweak it to your own preferences.
• Be the perfect host. Make it a memorable evening. Treat your guests to a delicious home cooked gourmet meal made from fresh, wholesome ingredients.
• High fructose corn syrup, sodium benzoate, potassium benzoate, benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), sodium nitrate, sodium nitrite, food coloring and dyes, partially hydrogenated oil, monosodium glutamate (MSG), propyl gallate, potassium bromate, etc. Do these ingredients sound like food to you? Probably not, but you will find them in many refined, prepackaged and frozen foods. I doubt you would add any of them to your own recipes.
Let us show you some exciting recipes to help you on your way to making healthy, delicious meals.