Reasons (perhaps excuses) you do not cook.
• Don’t have time.
• Don’t know how.
• Too much work washing pots, pans and dishes.
• It is so easy to cook a frozen dinner and some of them taste pretty good.
Benefits of cooking.
• Eat well and feel better.
• Cooking is creative and fun.
• Fresher ingredients. You know when and where they were purchased.
• Spend less money, even less than at a fast-food restaurant.
• Less salt, sugar, and fat than processed foods or restaurants meals.
• Better tasting and you can tweak it to your own preferences.
• Be the perfect host. Make it a memorable evening. Treat your guests to a delicious home cooked gourmet meal made from fresh, wholesome ingredients.
• High fructose corn syrup, sodium benzoate, potassium benzoate, benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), sodium nitrate, sodium nitrite, food coloring and dyes, partially hydrogenated oil, monosodium glutamate (MSG), propyl gallate, potassium bromate, etc. Do these ingredients sound like food to you? Probably not, but you will find them in many refined, prepackaged and frozen foods. I doubt you would add any of them to your own recipes.
Let us show you some exciting recipes to help you on your way to making healthy, tasty meals.