- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 bunch of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
- 1 (6 oz.) can small ripe olives, pitted and drained
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Toss cauliflower and broccoli together in a serving bowl.
Gently fold in the tomatoes, carrots and olives.
In a separate bowl, whisk salad dressing with the dry dressing mix. Make sure the dry seasoning is blended well into the dressing.
Pour the mixture over the vegetables and coat well.
Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours. Longer cooling time will allow the dressing flavor to better infuse the vegetables.
Toss just before serving and top with feta cheese crumbles.
For variety, try chopped cucumbers and zucchini.