The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies are made with oatmeal, corn flakes and a double dose of chocolate chips. Bake them and you may not want to share!
3/4 cup brown sugar 3/4 cup white sugar 1 cup butter 1 1/2 to 2 Tbsp vanilla 2 eggs 2 cups flour 1 tsp baking soda 2 cups gently crushed corn flakes 1 cup oatmeal 24 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add and mix vanilla and eggs.
- Mix in flour and baking soda.
- Mix in corn flakes and oatmeal.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes in pre-heated 350F or 175C oven.