Sugar Baked Pecan Citrus is a genuine dieter’s dessert. Don’t be put off by the word sugar in the title. This is a quick to make and delightful to eat dessert recipe. There is no reason why dieters should not reward their efforts from time to time. I have always been a firm believer that most things are acceptable, providing they are taken in moderation.
1 cup grapefruit sections
1 cup orange sections
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp water
2 1/2 tsp reduced calorie stick margarine, melted
2 tsp chopped pecans, toasted
Preheat oven to 400 F (around 200 C)
Arrange fruit sections in a baking dish. Combine water, sugar and margarine and brush over the fruit.
Sprinkle with pecans.
Bake for 8 minutes or until warm.
Sugar Baked Pecan Citrus
- 1 cup grapefruit sections
- 1 cup orange sections
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 2 1/2 tsp reduced calorie stick margarine melted
- 2 tsp chopped pecans toasted
- Preheat oven to 400 F (around 200 C)
- Arrange fruit sections in a baking dish. Combine water, sugar and margarine and brush over the fruit.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until warm.
Photo by jessicafm