17 April, 2018
Ice Cream Pie Recipe St. Patrick’s Day GreenPosted in : Desserts, St Patrick's Day on by : admin Tags: food coloring, frozen limeade, graham cracker pie crust, peppermint candies, vanilla ice cream, whipped topping
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen limeade, thawed
- 2 drops green food coloring (Use more for a darker green.)
- 1 (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Green peppermint candies, crushed (optional)
Combine softened ice cream, limeade and food coloring.
Using an electric mixer on medium, beat the mixture until well blended.
Evenly spoon into the pie crust.
Cover and freeze between 2 and 4 hours, until firm.
Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting.
Top with whipped topping and crushed candies.