- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 lb potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 small carrots, chopped
- 2 (4 oz) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 4 Cups water
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (16 oz) jar chunky salsa
Brown beef in a skillet over medium heat. Drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
Place browned beef, potatoes, onion, carrots and mushrooms into the crock pot.
Pour in the water. Stir the soup to mix well.
Add the dry soup mix.
Blend in the salsa and stir until everything is incorporated.
Cover and cook for 8 hours on low.