- 2 1/2 lbs (1125 grams) ground beef
- 1/2 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 4 oz crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Salt, optional to taste
In large bowl, combine beef, onion, egg, blue cheese, hot sauce, pepper and garlic salt. Gently mix by hand.
Gently form into 8 burgers. Place in single layer on platter and, if desired, season again, with salt, pepper. Cook on preheated grill until cooked to your desired level.
Serves 4 – 8