25 March, 2018
Fruit SaladPosted in : Desserts on by : admin Tags: cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple, pecans, strawberry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, whipped topping
This isn’t your traditional Fruit Salad Recipe! Sweet cherry and strawberry pie filling combine with pineapple and whipped topping for a fluffy holiday parfait. A quick and easy treat for parties.
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (21 oz) can strawberry pie filling
- 2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
Combine both cans of filling with pineapple in a large bowl. Stir well.
Add the milk and blend completely.
Fold in the whipped topping until well blended and the topping is smoothly incorporated into the mixture.
Mix in the pecans.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Also make this dish using seedless grapes and colored marshmallows.