24 March, 2018
Easter CheesecakePosted in : Bakery, Desserts, Easter, Holidays on by : admin Tags: cheescake, kiwi fruit, mandarin oranges, strawberries, whipped topping
This Tooty Fruity Easter Cheesecake features a luscious topping of fresh fruit and vanilla pudding. Save time with a pre-baked cake.
- 1 frozen pre-baked 10 inch cheesecake, thawed
- 1 (4.5 oz.) container of ready to serve vanilla pudding
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 (15 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained well
- 12 fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 (16 oz.) container of non dairy whipped topping, thawed
Remove the pre-made cheesecake from its packaging and center on a platter.
Spread the pudding evenly across the top of the cheesecake.
Place a ring of sliced kiwi around the outer edge of the cake.
Place a second ring of mandarin orange slices just inside the kiwi.
Fill the center of the cake top with strawberries.
Pipe whipped topping around the base of the cheesecake and the outer edge of the kiwi ring.