- 8 ounces (250 grams) of round beef steak
- 1 Tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cups minced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups of sliced mushrooms
- dash salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp (Plain) flour
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 tsp each Dijon style mustard and tomato paste
- 2 packets instant beef broth and seasoning mix
- 3 Tbsp low fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp Parsley
- 2 cup Cooked noodles (Hot)
On rack in broiling pan, broil meat 2 inches from heat source, turning once until rare; slice into 1/2 inch slices, set aside.
In 9-inch skillet, heat margarine until hot and bubbly. Add onion and garlic, and sauté briefly, about 1 minute – do not brown.
Add mushrooms, salt, pepper and cook stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour and stir quickly to combine; gradually stir in water.
Add mustard, tomato paste, and broth mix. Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture is slightly thickened.
Reduce heat, add sour cream and parsley, and stir to combine.
Add steak and cook until just heated through. Serve over hot noodles.