Crockpot Asian Lamb is easy to prepare, simple to cook and great to come home to after a day at work. The taste is Asian even though slow cooking is the antithesis of wok cooking.
- 2 lb (900 grams) lamb
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sweet sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp ginger, ground
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
Put all ingredients in slow cooker and cook 8–10 hours on low.
Serve Asian Lamb on a bed of Basmati rice. What could be simpler?
Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken
- 1 whole chicken cut up and skinless
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3/4 Tbsp brown sugar firmly packed
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Stir well to incorporate all ingredients and sugar is dissolved.
- Place chicken parts in crock pot.
- Pour sauce over chicken and stir well to coat.
- Cover and cook 8 hours on low.