19 March, 2018
Crock Pot Chili RecipePosted in : Beef, Crockpot, Meat Dishes, Side Dishes on by : admin Tags: chili, taco seasoning mix, tomatoes
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 2 (15 oz) cans seasoned tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can chili beans with sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can hominy with liquid
- 1 (1.25 oz) envelope taco seasoning
Brown and crumble the beef in a skillet over medium heat.
Drain and place in the crock pot.
Add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and beans stirring to combine.
Pour in the hominy, juice included.
Sprinkle in the taco seasoning and stir well.
Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
Whole kernel corn can be substituted for the hominy. Diced onions and green peppers can be added for extra flavor.