This Crock Pot Breakfast features seven grain cereal with apricots, cranberries and raisins with a touch of maple syrup for added sweetness. Just cook overnight and wake up to a hot, hearty meal.
- 5 Cups of water
- 2 Cups of seven grain cereal
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 Cup of unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 Cup of dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 Cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 Cup of raisins
- 1/4 Cup of sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Chopped walnuts
Combine everything but the chopped walnuts in the crock pot.
Stir well to incorporate everything.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Sprinkle each serving with walnuts.