14 March, 2018
Chili Soup RecipePosted in : Crockpot, Soups on by : admin Tags: chickpeas, chili seasoning mix, corn, kidney beans, tomatoes
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes with green chili peppers
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. frozen corn
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 oz) envelope chili seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
Combine both cans of tomatoes with juice, kidney beans, chickpeas and corn in the crock pot. Stir well.
Pour in both cans of tomato sauce and mix well.
Add the seasoning mix.
Pour in water and stir well.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
This recipe is very versatile. Experiment with your favorite vegetables to make your own unique combination.