Chicken Pasta Salad can be made with either left over chicken or with a whole fresh chicken. Use tri-color pasta to dress it up. Experiment with different shapes and colors on the pasta shelf at the supermarket. This is the way to turn somebody else’s recipe into your creation.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Tri-colored pasta as desired
1 onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper (capsicum), thinly sliced
1 1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tsp dill weed
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 red cabbage, chopped
Salt and pepper
Boil or grill chicken, chop and set aside.
Cook pasta as directed on packet.
Mix yogurt and mayonnaise.
Add in all other ingredients.
Chicken Pasta Salad
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Tri-colored pasta as desired
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 red cabbage chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Boil or grill chicken, chop and set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on packet.
- Mix yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Add in all other ingredients.