- 2 1/2 to 3 cups cooked diced chicken
- 5 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled (Try using pancetta for a unique taste)
- 1 can (8oz / 225 grams) water chestnuts, drained
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp parsley, fresh or dried
- 2 Tbsp finely minced green onions (Spring onions)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; combine with chicken mixture.
Chill and stir again before serving.
Delicious when served with lettuce and sliced avocado. Serves 4 to 6.