2 March, 2018
Chicken AlfredoPosted in : Meat Dishes, Poultry on by : admin
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cup wild rice, cooked
- 2 cup chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1/3 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup soft bread crumb
- 1 Tbsp of butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
Stir pasta sauce with milk until well blended.
Fold in the rice, chicken, peas, sweet peppers, almond slivers and basil.
Stir until well combined and pour into an ungreased 1 Â½ quart casserole dish.
Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
Toss bread crumbs with melted butter to coat.
Sprinkle buttered crumbs onto the casserole evenly to the edges.
Bake an additional 20 minutes until the crumb topping is golden brown.