- 1 1/2 Cups of egg substitute
- 1/2 Cup fat-free milk
- 3 1/2 Cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 1/2 Cups reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/2 Cup of sweet onion
- 4 Tbsp cooked bacon, crumbled and divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp salt free seasoning blend
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 4 green onions
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Coat an 8-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Whisk egg and milk together in a mixing bowl.
Stir in potatoes, 1 cup of cheese, onions and 2 Tbsp bacon.
Add salt, seasoning blend and chili powder. Stir well to combine.
Pour into the baking dish.
Bake 45 minutes; a knife inserted in the center should pull away clean.
Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese and bacon. Return to oven.
Warm for about 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
Let stand 5 minutes then garnish with green onions.