- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (19 oz) can minestrone soup
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 (14.5 oz) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (11 oz) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (4 oz) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
Brown the beef with the onions in the oil over medium heat.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine beef and onions with the minestrone soup, pinto beans, tomatoes, corn and the chilies in a crock pot.
Season with salt, garlic and onion powder.
Stir well to incorporate all the ingredients.
Cover and cook 6 hours on low.