2 August, 2017
Asian Chicken SaladPosted in : Salads on by : admin Tags: asia salad, asian chicken, asian chicken salad, asian salad, chicken salad
Asian Chicken Salad brings the sweet and sour taste of the Orient into your dining room. It compliments a western dish as a side salad or is delicious when served alone as a healthy lunch.
- Grilled chicken breast (serve warm or room temperature, thinly sliced)
- Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 oz (14 grams) ginger, peeled and rough chopped
- 1/2 oz (14 grams) garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup (1 oz or 28 grams) sesame oil
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup cream sherry (and a sip for the chef)
- 1/2 tsp dried red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
Put all dressing ingredients except oils in blender, run until smooth. Drizzle in oils with blender running.
Toss shredded romaine with dressing.
Add chicken and garnish with your choice of:
- toasted almonds
- sesame seeds
- fried rice noodles
- orange or tangerine segments
- snap peas (snow peas)
- water chestnuts
Bon appetit. Enjoy your Oriental chicken salad recipe.